Register Now!!!
Iron Mike Productions Pardon Jack Johnson
DBE IBO
Box Fan Expo
Scroll Videos Left
Carl Froch interview by: AlonzoLucian Bute interview by: AlonzoAaron Pryor jr. interview: By Alonzo Adonis Stevenson interview by: AlonzoDavid Lemieux interview by: AlonzoJoachim Alcine interview by: AlonzoGlen Johnson interview vs Bute: By Alonzo Lucian Bute interview by: AlonzoKhan-Malignaggi video coverageKhan-Malignaggi video coverage
Scroll Videos Right


March 05, 2013

SANTOS-NADER II BOOKED FOR AUSTRIA

Press Release: Austria's Marcos Nader (16-0-1 with 2 KOs) is looking to improve upon the lone draw on his record. On November 2nd last year, the 23-year-old took on Spain's Roberto Santos (18-6-3, 10 KOs) in Schwechat (near Vienna). After twelve rounds, the fight went to the scorecards and the judges called it a draw. I reviewed the fight on tape a couple of times. It was a close call but I believe that I did enough to win it, said Nader at the official press conference to announce their April 13th rematch in the same venue. I am extremely motivated. We did learn a lot during the first fight and will bring [Santos' regional] title to Austria. Trainer Otto Ramin agrees: We will make it a lot easier for the judges. Marcos wont leave any doubts on who the winner is come April 13th. However, beating Santos will not be an easy task. The Spaniard is determined to win as well. Of course it wont be easy fighting in front of a hostile crowd. But the pressure is bigger on Marcos as he is fighting in his backyard, said Santos. I have already started with sparring. The training will get even more intense over the coming weeks. I will be in great shape and win the fight.



Box Fan Expo
RDM
BIG DOG.
WBO
Iron Mike Productions
Boxingtalk Store
BoxingShow.TV
James Prince Boxing
Grant Boxing
8 count news
Google


BOXINGTALK.COM

© BOXINGTALK INC.  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED